Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hannah Banana!

Sooooooooooo, yesterday the most lovely thing happened to me. I was getting ready to go to the gym and my dad called my cell asking me why I was in a white car outside of the shoppe with 2 mom and dad aged people. I told him that he was losing it and that I was at my house. I went to the gym and just thought maybe Felix was losing his marbles. A couple hours later I see this totally A-DORABLE little lady come in with her folks. As per usual, I began chatting them up! Turns out my new friend READS MY BLOG EVERY DAY and is totally stoked on what I do, and also drove real far to come up to the shoppe!!!! In my normal fashion, I immediately squealed and hugged her(like 3 times;)!!! Can't wait for her to come back and see me soon! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment