Monday, April 27, 2009

2 years flew righ the hell by!!!

It's so crazy to think that Powter Puff has been open for 2 years. People ask me how long I've been open all the time, but the other day it really hit home. My bff from high school, Kelley came by for a visit the other day with her AMAZING daughter Morgan. Kelley was the first one of us to get hitched, so therefor the first to get knocked up. I'll never forget when I went to the hospital to meet my lil' MiMi for the first time. I got all dressed up in a party dress and walked down the halls with sweaty hands soooooo nervous to meet her. When I finally got into the room, the first thing she did was stick her tongue out at me. SO PERFECT! So what did I do? I stuck my tongue out back at her:)
The first pic was taken about 2 months after I opened. Lookit how tiny she is!!! All she did was smile the whole time...well not in this photo!
the second photo was taken 2 years later, this time she was walking and talking!!! Kelley has always called me Cookie, so it was only appropriate that MiMi would call me "Titi Cookie". The "Titi" part meaning "auntie" in Spanish. SO DAMN CUTE!!!!!
I would also like to point out the fact that I'm wearing the same dress in both pics. So random!!!
.
I can't wait to have a million babies. They will be the best dressed kids E-V-E-R!

No comments:

Post a Comment