Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Missed Connections.

If you are not hip to this INCREDIBLE service on Craig's List please get hip to it!!

Sometimes when I'm bored I will go check it out. Mostly bc I moonlight as a bartender and my friends and I are always about town...and you never know who you will leave a lasting impression on.

Anyhow, today I was reading and found this gem. It just so happens to be about my friend who I invited to come visit me the bar that night. hahahahahaha!!!

So Miss Kitty, if you are reading this. Holler back @ me. I would love to HOOK IT UP:)

LAVA LOUNGE wed night (3/11) Kittens! - w4m - 28 (Tremont Lava Lounge)
I met 2 guys at the Lava Lounge in Tremont on wednesday night. I think one's name was Mike and is originally from Brunswick...anyway he had a tattoo on his forearm of his last name (can't remember). Wanted to come over after the bar to see your kittens but my friend got angry and was mean and you guys left! I feel bad and want to say I'm sorry! What do I do for a living or describe one of my tattoos... PS This is my first posting on here and just found out about it through my sister, so be kind!
Location: Tremont Lava Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment